The Tennant V-WA-30 walk-behind, wide-area vacuum cleaner enables our crews to clean large carpeted areas without any exertion on the operator’s behalf. If you have large carpets in your office, this is definitely the vacuum you should consider using in your office or facility. But, why would you buy one when you can hire a commercial cleaning company that has it sitting in its arsenal?
Let’s take a brief look at problems with traditional wide area vacuums before we talk about the benefits of using a Tennant V-WA-30. Typical wide area vacuums do work, of course; but they come with several problems that can spoil your day.
• They are not user-friendly:
• They are noisy: Typical wide area sweepers are so noisy you cannot use them during office hours without disrupting the normal flow of work.
• They are costly to operate: They consume a lot of power, which makes them costly to operate.
• They break down frequently: They break down frequently and require high preventive maintenance. Common problems include the machine stops operating, the brush motor does not operate, the machine does not self-propel, the vacuum motor does not operate, there is little to no solution flow, the water pickup is poor, the sweeping performance is poor, and the runtime is short.
• They have ordinary filters: Vacuums with ordinary filters cannot trap pollutants efficiently. Often, they let most of the dust pass straight back into the room.
The Tennant V-WA-30 is an innovative vacuum that takes the pain out of vacuuming large carpeted areas. It is so easy to operate that you might be forgiven for thinking that it is fully automated. The benefits of using the Tennant V-WA-30 wide area vacuum as compared to other vacuums include:
• Reduces overall cost:
• Improve the image of your facility: The Tennant V-WA-30 helps to improve the image of your facility by enabling you to keep your facility clean and healthy without much effort.
• Improved health and safety: The Tennant V-WA-30’s HEPA four-stage filtration system improves air quality by removing 99.97 percent of pollutants. Its fully adjustable handles allow the operator to set the vacuum to his or her height, which reduces the risk of accidents and injuries.
• Environmentally friendly: Powered by electricity, the Tennant V-WA-30 has zero emissions, which makes it highly desirable if you are environmentally conscious.
•Spotlessly clean and hygienic facility:
•Reduced absenteeism and presenteeism: A clean and hygienic workplace will translate into reduced absenteeism and presenteeism (working while sick) because the chances of your employees catching an infection in the facility will be nearly zero. Absenteeism costs businesses in the United States an enormous amount of money every year.
•Happier and more cooperative employees: A neat, clean and hygienic workplace is conducive to employee happiness. Not having to worry about catching an infection or getting injured, your employees will be happier and more cooperative. They will be less stressed, more enthusiastic about their work, and more efficient. You will notice the changes within days.
•Enhanced brand image: When it comes to cleanliness, the first impression is the last impression. An impeccably clean and hygienic is a great way to show off your professionalism and success. Impressed customers mean an enhanced brand image, which ultimately means increased revenue. Isn’t that why you are working so hard? This can happen only when you work with a high quality commercial cleaning provider.
When you leave your facility cleaning to us, you won’t find yourself grumbling about substandard cleaning, employees who call in sick, and rude customers.
P.S: If you want to know how the Tennant V-WA-30 can help keep the cleaning costs down, then get in touch with Team INX today
How many times have you thought you had a reliable commercial janitorial service provider, only to wind up replacing them in just 10 months? It’s frustrating trying to find a service that doesn’t create more problems than solutions. We know — we’ve been there. And to save you the trouble, we’re giving up our best secrets so you can put an end to the revolving door of commercial janitorial providers and find reliable, consistent cleaners.