Are you noticing buildup of grime and constant stains on your factory floor? Nothing less than a heavy-duty industrial scrubber will do, and the Tennant T20 Heavy-Duty Industrial Rider Scrubber, is just the thing your business needs to get the job done. This high-performance rider scrubber can work in the toughest of environments and clean and remove any stain with its exceptional scrubbing and water recovery system. But, you don’t have to buy it if you outsource your cleaning to a commercial cleaning company that has it.
The Problems with Typical Industrial Scrubbers
Before going into the features and benefits of the Tennant T20 Heavy-Duty Industrial Rider Scrubber, let discuss the problems with traditional industrial scrubbers. It’s not that they don’t work, but they come with several problems that make operators wish they had thought long and hard before buying and using them.
- They are not user-friendly: One of the problems with most typical wide area sweepers is they are not user-friendly.
- They are noisy: Typical wide area sweepers are so noisy you cannot use them during office hours without disrupting the normal flow of work.
- They are costly to operate: They consume a lot of power, which makes them costly to operate.
- They break down frequently: They break down frequently and require high preventive maintenance. Common problems include the machine stops operating, the brush motor does not operate, the machine does not self-propel, the vacuum motor does not operate, there is little to no solution flow, the water pickup is poor, the sweeping performance is poor, and the runtime is short.
Top Notch Equipment from iNX
The T20 Heavy-Duty Industrial Rider Scrubber is a machine designed with consistent high-quality performance in mind. Its key benefits include:
- Reduces cleanings costs: The Tennant T20 helps reduce cleaning costs in several ways. It converts tap water into a cleaning solution with its ec-H2OTM technology, saving money on chemicals and cleaners. Its heavy-duty wraparound bumper and optional rear squeegee guard protect your property from damage in case of impact, which is a common problem with regular industrial scrubbers. It’s durable and long-lasting, which makes it a good investment.
- Promotes health and safety: The Tennant T20 comes with several features that improve health and safety in your facility. Its parabolic squeegee design reduces the risk of slip-and-fall accidents. It steering wheel-mounted controls provide improved sightlines and foot and leg protection for the operator. The operator can view the scrubbed path without turning around. The optional overhead guard protects the operator from falling objects and debris. The machine’s use results in the reduced potential for mold and odors to reoccur.
- Easy to operate and maintain: The Tennant T20 is easy to operate and maintain. Its onboard diagnostics allow you to detect problems as soon as they occur. The multiple cleaning settings and on-demand videos on a touchscreen make it easy to streamline operations. The maintenance touchpoints, no-tool squeegee and brush access reduce the time spent on maintenance.
- Enhances the image of your facility: The Tennant T20 helps enhance the image of your facility with its exceptional cleaning capabilities. Its parabolic design provides amazing water pickup. The cushioned corner rollers prevent damages to your property. The dual cylindrical brushes (or three gimbal-mounted disc brushes, whichever you choose) give you the flexibility to clean any kind of surface. The driver scrubber comes with an optional high-powered pressure washer that allows you to clean hard-to-reach areas.
Your Bright, Shiny Facility
Once you start using the Tennant T20, you will notice the following changes in your facility within days. Your facility will be spotlessly clean and free of germs. You will not see dust, grime, or litter anywhere. There will be no place for germs to thrive and multiply. Your facility will smell clean and fresh 24/7. It will turn into a place where you will want to spend most of your time.
A clean and hygienic workplace will translate into reduced absenteeism and presenteeism (working while sick) because the chances of your employees catching an infection in the office will be nearly zero. Absenteeism costs business-es in the United States an enormous amount of money every year.
A neat, clean and hygienic workplace is conducive to employee happiness. Not having to worry about catching an infection or getting injured, your employees will be happier and more cooperative. They will be less stressed, more enthusiastic about their work, and more efficient. You will notice the changes within days.
When it comes to cleanliness, the first impression is the last impression. An impeccably clean and hygienic is a great way to show off your professionalism and success. Impressed customers mean an enhanced brand image, which ultimately means in-creased revenue. Isn’t that why you are working so hard? This can happen only when you hire a commercial cleaning Los Angeles company.
When you leave your facility cleaning to us, you won’t find yourself grumbling about substandard cleaning, employees who call in sick, and rude customers.
P.S: If you want to know how the Tennant T20 can help keep your facility clean and healthy and keep the cleaning costs down, get in touch with Team iNX!