BioTech & Medical Device Cleaning Services
Biotech and medical device manufacturing requires specialized expertise and equipment to reduce airborne particles, prevent electrostatic discharge, and meet uniquely sensitive cleaning requirements. iNX has more than two decades of experience addressing complex needs with consistently impeccable results.
Specialized Services to Mitigate Contamination & Product Loss.
Professional Staff & Equipment
Our cleaning staff is highly trained and uses the right tools to meet your specifications, including HEPA filter vacuums, PPE, electrostatic disinfection, and anti-static floor waxing.
Monitored for Quality
Day and night, we monitor our highly trained janitorial teams so you can rest assured that services are being provided, protocols followed, and everything is documented to your reporting standards.
Tailored to Your Needs
Our engagements are customized and structured to address your unique needs quickly, consistently, and professionally. And when you have an urgent need, our team is just a phone call away.
Case Study: Pipeline Health
Spotless Cleanliness; Smooth Operations
- Square footage: 30,526
- Services: Nightly Janitorial
- Client since 2017
BioTech & Medical Device Cleaning & Janitorial Services
From meeting ISO airborne cleanliness standards to everyday cleaning tasks, our specialized services will be tailored to meet the unique needs of your facility and schedule.
- ISO 9001:2015, cGMP SOP, and ISO 14644 compliant
- Improved environmental monitoring results
- Comprehensive training and quality assurance
- Cleanroom micro-cleaning: ISO Classification and/or Federal Standards
- Cleaning aseptic facilities
- Controlled, non-classified environment cleaning
- Post construction cleaning
- Super cleans and shutdown cleans
- USP 797 compounding pharmacy environments
- Cleanroom protocol training
- Protocol (SOP) development
- Cleaning regimen customization
- Process and personnel audits
Anti-Static Floor Cleaning & Waxing
Laboratory floor cleaning and anti-static waxing are mission critical for laboratory settings in reducing electrostatic discharge and damage to equipment.
- Vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, and dusting
- Breakroom, restroom, and kitchen cleaning
- Trash emptying, recycling, dishes, and appliance cleaning
- Hard surface scrubbing, stripping, and re-coating
- Carpet cleaning to remove embedded debris and stains
- Window washing
- Pressure washing
Nightly Janitorial Services
Our crews’ schedule can be tailored to seamlessly service your facility between shifts and make sure it’s pristine when your staff shows up in the morning.
Day Porter Services
Day porters provide flexible cleaning services to keep your facilities clean throughout the day, tackling tasks as they come up. Day porters are often paired with a night cleaning team to offer around-the-clock services.
Processes Designed to Ensure Consistent Quality, Day After Day.
Our quality assurance process follows the adage that “people respect what you inspect.” Achieving quality takes more than just a clipboard and a check list — there are several key components that go into a successful quality assurance initiative:
Quality Assurance Narratives
Checklists are great for tracking data, but not for training. Each inspection includes detailed descriptions to help supervisors show staff specific areas and issues requiring attention.
Periodic Safety Inspections
iNX performs surprise inspections during cleanings to assess proper safety practices and use of approved cleaning supplies.
Frequent Service Inspections
Feedback is the key to closed-loop quality management. iNX’s quality assurance methods are designed to help the cleaning crew continuously improve their level of service.
The iNX corporate facility management team independently audits all QA reports ensuring accuracy and completeness.